Are we living in a dream world?
Sunday, January 11, 2015 -5:02 PM
I've found a way out of my head. I just fill it with a million other irrelevant things.
I am so glad I had the weekend off. I needed this weekend. You know, I've barely thought of you at all. But, I've thought of you. I've reached out to you. I shouldn't have. I need to learn to stay away. You'll come around when you want to. By the time you do, I pray to God I'm over you.
I had an amazing weekend. A lot of time spent with those I adore. Some great laughs with even greater people. Let's recap just a little bit.
I am so glad I had the weekend off. I needed this weekend. You know, I've barely thought of you at all. But, I've thought of you. I've reached out to you. I shouldn't have. I need to learn to stay away. You'll come around when you want to. By the time you do, I pray to God I'm over you.
I had an amazing weekend. A lot of time spent with those I adore. Some great laughs with even greater people. Let's recap just a little bit.
Friday:
Tanisha and I, of course!
We enjoyed a ladies night out. We went to a few local bars. She introduced me to some of her friends. It was low-key and enjoyable. I stumbled in close to 4am. I spent my Friday night appropriately. I'm working the next three Saturdays so I needed to go ahead and take advantage of my Friday night.
Let's move on to Saturday!
Saturday:
I got breakfast with Kristofer! I just absolutely love him. He's been an amazing friend for the many years I've known him now. Granted, we met in April for 2012. But, it feels like a friendship I've had for a lifetime and it's certainly a friendship I plan on keeping!
After breakfast, I went to Erica's house to help wedding-prep. She found her BEAUTIFUL dress! She's going to be such a gorgeous bride. It's so wonderful seeing all of this come together. She deserves every bit of the happiness I pray her lifetime brings her; her wedding is going to be Epic. Is it October yet? Brittany showed up to assist as well. I ended up running of with her.
Saturday night, I got myself caught up with Brittany. Surprise, Surprise! She's always getting me into trouble. ;)
You're just so damn beautiful, babe! I had such an amazing night out with you and BC. You two never fail to make sure I have a great time. I can't wait to do it again soon.
Lastly, I painted my nails today. Sunday is suppose to be a lazy day, anyway! I've got to be at work bright and early. Speaking of my nails, they're beautiful.
Tootles, guys. :*


